Last year was a tough one for many U.S.solarcompanies. For the first time, America’s solar market saw a decline in growth and solar employment.
What gives? In this podcast, we’re going to walk through the sector-specific factors that threw solar off its axis in 2017.
Some of the questions we address in this episode:
- Residential customer acquisition: Why is it getting so much harder to find new customers?
- Solar-plus-storage: Where are batteries getting the most traction?
- Utility-scale solar: What’s the latest data on pricing?
- Sunrun and Tesla: Why is Sunrun doing so well, while Tesla keeps shrinking?
- Non-residential: Why is this sector outshining others in terms of growth?
This podcast is brought to you by Shoals, the gold standard for solar and storage balance-of-systems solutions. Learn more about how Shoals can make your project operate at the highest level.