This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including a discussion around Tesla’s stock (TSLA) and financials, Elon Musk opens doors to the Fremont factory in a new interview about Model 3 production, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
Today we have very special guest Galileo Russell who is a Seeking Alpha contributor and has a Youtube channel covering TSLA
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Elon Musk is now confident that Tesla (TSLA) will turn a profit during the second half of the year
- Tesla (TSLA) stock rises as China’s President opens door for factory ownership and lower import duties
- Elon Musk gives first glimpse inside Tesla Model 3 production line
- Elon Musk comments on Tesla Model 3 delays and ‘production hell’
- Tesla Autopilot will never be perfect but could be 10x safer than humans, says Elon Musk
- New wave of Tesla Model 3 configuration invites goes out as they fix the rollout, says Elon Musk
- Tesla is reportedly targeting Model Y production in November 2019, supply chain sources say
- Tesla and NTSB tried and failed to hash the issue out over Autopilot fatal crash investigation
- Tesla stops ‘refurbishing’ its used cars ahead of big influx of leased vehicles coming back
- Tesla releases new Waze-like crowdsourced traffic data with latest navigation update
- Volvo unveils its first all-electric truck with ‘up to 300 km’ (186 miles) of range
- Blue Bird takes its new all-electric buses on the road to convince schools to go electric